- Depending on your budget, you have an option to choose from a cash bar, wine and malt or an open bar.
- The bar costs increase depending on your bar choices and type of drinks.
- Are you including bottled water, shooters, wines, champagnes in the bar option you choose
- Are you choosing top brands?
- On average you are looking at two to three drinks person. Keep in mind that some people drink more than others. People tend to drink a lot more if they are not paying for their own drinks.
- A bottle of champagne for the toast serves about 8 guests. The staff pour about 1/3 – 1/2 a glass. Guests usually take a sip and go back to what they were drinking.
- If you choose to pay for drinks for your guests, always over budget than under budget. You do not want to run out of drinks at your wedding.
- A bottle of wine or champagne (not toast) serves about 4 glasses and you get about 18 servings per bottle of liquor. This will give you an idea of how many bottles to have at your wedding.
- Bar consumption also depends on the weather and time of wedding. Guests tend to drink less at earlier weddings. If it is a hot day, people drink more.
Hope these guidelines were helpful. Contact us for a free consultation with all your wedding planning or wedding day coordination.
G E T I N T O U C H