- Organisation is key to a successful wedding or event. The bridal couple is at ease knowing that your vendors and guests are aware of your order of events.
- Your timeline will ensure that all your planning put into your wedding will run smoothly on the day.
- Always keep in mind that your timeline is a guideline, you may be about 10- 15 minutes early or late. The starting and ending time are important, everything else in between will be adjusted accordingly.
- The times are crucial for the kitchen staff to ensure the food is served at the correct temperatures especially if it is a plated menu.
- Therefore, it helps to have a wedding planner or coordinator who will communicate with the venue staff throughout the day.
- As a wedding planner, I always confirm my timeline with my photographer to ensure they have enough time to capture all those special moments throughout the day.
- Your timeline is followed from the time you wake up.
- Guests never notice when timing is working well; they only notice when it’s not.
G E T I N T O U C H